Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Officially fantabulous...

Alarm goes off - hit snooze...


Alarm goes off - hit snooze... again...

Alarm goes off - turn it off, roll over, resume sleeping...

Wake up, crawl out of bed at an ungodly hour - which I will not divulge in case you all have mild coronary's from the shock.

Drag myself to the family room, and plant myself in front of my computer.  No I didn't have breaky first, I'm not one who can eat as soon as I wake up, the thought of it makes me nauseous, always has.  Dunno why, just does.





I will take this opportunity to tell you all, that I am not now, nor have I ever been, a morning person.  Oh I've gotten up early, sure, routinely for years and years.  But I never enjoyed it.  Mum likes to tell stories about how she'd wake me up in the mornings.  She'd always bring me in a cup of tea, put it quietly on the bedside table, retreat to the end of the bed, grab my toes and shake like crazy whilst calling out that it was time to get up.  Then she would run like hell for the door.  She also has a hard and fast rule of  'don't speak to Leanne until she speaks to you first'  in the morning.  I like that rule...






Anyway, back to the story...

ummm... planted in front of the computer...  yes - I open my emails and there is one from Kim at 12WBT informing me of my inclusion in the Top 10 Bloggers of Week 2!!!

WHAAAT?!?!?

First I got all excited!

Then I got all  'oh, I bet it's just spam'.

Then I was like, 'but spammers wouldn't know I entered the challenge'...

But then I thought 'ooo but spammers are really clever'

So naturally, I spent the day stalking the forums, as you do, waiting for them to post the winners.

Tragic.  Just tragic.

Until that is, a short time ago when Friend Tania posted it on good old FB.  She'd received an email from 12WBT, I'd say we all got it, you know the one, it was crafted specifically to send us all on a guilt trip simply by reading the title of it?  The one that starts 'You and I need to talk now...'

Well it had all the winners on it, so being a confident little bunny, she looked for my blog and when she found it, she posted congrats on our local FB group page straight away.

Don't ya love supportive friends?  I know I do.





2 comments:

  1. You really are fantabulous! And don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you really are officially fantabulous and I love your blog (and sense of humour)! Congrats on the win, Annie! :)

    -RubySneakers

    ReplyDelete