Monday, February 11, 2013

Slap me will ya?...




Oh. My. Actual. God.

What the HELL have I signed up for?!









So far I have been hiking, skiing, done jumping jacks, planking, marching and unintentionally kicked numerous small animals when they ventured within range of this strange, grunting, whirly thing...

The worst part is - I'M ONLY 12 MINUTES IN!

... on a BEGINNERS workout video...

... and now I can be found prostrate (not to be confused with prostate - that's a whole other topic!) on the floor!

So, after the shock wore off, and I could get access to the video again - I think my computer had as much of a shock as I did, it's never had that sort of thing played on it before - I started again.

This time I finished.

Day One.
Week One.
Round 1
2013

Done & dusted.


No comments:

Post a Comment