Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spicy Roasted Chickpeas! nom nom nom...

Last night, after drooling for several few weeks over the Spicy Roasted Chickpea recipe, I decided to make them.


It looked easy enough, what could go wrong?

What was the worst that could happen?

So now I would like to share with you my version of 12WBT's nom-worthy chickpea snack.


I don't mind the taste of chickpeas - I reckon they taste a bit like baked beans...  just not this time...

So far I've had comments of 'they look like rabbit droppings', 'a culinary delight', I feed charcoal to the dog for his burping and farting, may have some health benefits', 'what do they taste like?', 'the best way to cook chickpeas', and my absolute favourite 'So Leanne, I see you burnt a few calories'.

People can be so hurtful can't they? lol

PS:  Does anyone know how to get that burnt-to-a-crisp-chickpea smell out of the entire house?  Anyone??


1 comment:

  1. Oh that cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete