Tuesday, April 16, 2013

You can call me Mrs Ellis...







I have had the most wonderful weekend ever!

On Saturday I married my gentle giant, and I couldn't be happier.

Still can't get the smile off my face...













The groom wore linen, and the bride wore sparkles...


My honey











This is BM - or Big Mick, the man who loves me unconditionally, and who thinks that everything 'comes in handy' and therefore can never be thrown away...












Our gorgeous kidlets...
DS - Joshua was the official photographer for the day...

DD - Cailin was in charge of the music...









The Lolly Bar was the hit of the night...

It was was reminiscent of a plague of locusts on a wheat field...
not a lot was left when they were gone!







Rustic decor in the Bistro at Singleton Showgrounds.





All about us...







The cake!  OMG!  Made by a little 80 year old lady in Maryborough QLD and driven down by Mum & Dad...  The little ones are Chocolate Mud & Caramel Mud, and the big one is a fruit cake.
Om nom nom nom...








BFF!! - Janice - there are no words.
















The Happy Couple!










Every one we love was with us on Saturday,
whether they were there or not...



Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the messages of love and support over the past few weeks.  I'm glad to be able to say that the Dress Debacle was the furtherest thing from my mind that day, if anything, I felt that I was more 'me' in my new clobber than I ever would have been in that dress - maybe she did me a favour...




I'm still gonna stick it to her though! (insert evil laugh here)



5 comments:

  1. Annie ... Err Mrs Ellis ... You look absolutely radiant. Congratulations to both of you. It looks like everything came together brilliantly. Such a happy post to read.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, coz it's you... and ONLY coz it's you - you can call me Annie. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Annie! You looked gorgeous and so happy, all the best for the future. And nice to see all the issues leading up to the day were forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both! Gorgeous photos, and you look so lovely, Mrs Ellis. All the best. :)

    Leanne (RubySneakers)

    ReplyDelete