Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Madam Lash, Ironwoman...

I'm going to do a bit of bragging today, and introduce you all to someone very special to me, my wonderful friend and Personal Torturer Trainer, Madam Lash aka Sarah Dunn.



On Sunday just gone (18th August) Madam Lash took part in the Ironman 70.3 Yeppoon Triathlon (she's absolutely amazing) and not only romped home in FIRST PLACE for her division, she also made the TOP 10 list for women overall, and  won A GUARANTEED PLACE IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP in Canada if she wants it!!!  Oh my actual God!




She knocked out a 2km, swim, a 90km bike ride and a 21km run in 5:07:58 and didn't even go outside her comfort zone...

This is the terror that trains me each week...

Madam Lash, pretending to be all innocent and harmless...
She might look all cute and sweet, but she's mean!

Today, for fun,  she made me put a medicine ball  between my knees while I was minding my own business, working on my abs, coz she thought it was looking a bit too easy...
and me sick as a dog and fresh off my death bed!

 PS:  I'm proud as punch and couldn't be happier!  Congratulations Sar xox


1 comment:

  1. Madam Lash looks like a powerhouse and I'm thinking you are a lucky girl having her in your corner.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete