Thursday, January 01, 2015

BOOM BABY!!!


Just when you all thought I'd given up the blogging caper for good, here I am again.


This poor ol' blog has been looking a little like this lately...


As soon as you arrived here, you'll have noticed that things have changed around the blog, yes there is a typical Annie reason behind it, and I'll tell the whole story in an upcoming post  so find your way around, have a play with all the buttons, and let me know what you think.

I kind of like the tabs at the top that let YOU decide how the blog looks!

So tonight  or actually this morning  this post is going to be short and sweet
as I need to be up early and off to a New Year Parkrun!

So.

Happy New Year!

I hope that 2015 brings you all
the blessings and happiness you deserve.





2 comments:

  1. Eh, I'm a classic girl in a whiz bang world. Glad to see you back, and look forward to the story, hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back Carol, I like things simple, so this is a bit of a departure...

      Delete