Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Did I reach my 2014 goals...?

At the beginning of last year - 2014 - I shared my goals for the year, ones that were related to weight loss & fitness, and ones that weren't.




So how did I do?

Lets have a look shall we, and cross some off the list...

2014 Goals


1 Month Goal
Lose 5kg

3 Month Goal - nope
Lose 12kg

6 Month Goal - not even close
Lose 20kg

12 Month Goal - somewhere over the rainbow...
Lose 30kg

Fitness Related Goals - with links to blog posts
  • Newcastle Running Festival - Sunday 6th April 2014
  • Maitland River Run - Sunday 4th May 2014
  • Newcastle Color Run - Sunday 11th May 2014
  • Hunter Valley Marathon - Sunday 20th July 2014
  • Brisbane Running Festival - Sunday 3rd August 2014
  • Singleton Tri Club Fun Run - September 2014 - REPLACED BY PARKRUN.
  • Coffs Harbour Running Festival - Sunday 7th September 2014
  • Jacaranda Fun Run - Sunday 2nd October 2014
  • World Wide Companion Walk - Friday 28th November 2014
  • Variety Santa Fun Run - December 2014
Non Weight Related Goals
  • Move the drivers seat at least one more notch forward.
  • Comfortably wear size 18.
  • Be able to sling my handbag over my shoulder.
  • Wear my sports band phone holder thingy on my upper arm - BOUGHT A SPI-BELT.
  • Buy cute undies in the style I like.
  • To be able to buy workout gear anywhere. - SOMETIMES.


Well, it's not perfect, but it's not too damn shabby either!

Besides, perfection is over-rated... says the woman with OCD tendencies.

I feel that I should have made more of an effort with the Fun Runs, but as we had a Parkrun start up in our town - which I've done 6 times in 4 months - I figure that kind of makes up for it.


How about those non-weight related goals though!?

Pretty much CRUSHED them!

Now to work out the 2015 list...



Coming Soon...



2 comments:

  1. Not shabby at all, I'd be rapt if I were you. And how do you like the Spibelt. Love mine. Mike even bought one (his is black and looks mean). Mine is red cause it goes fast. Well it would if my legs would run fast! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the Spibelt Carol, mine is black with hot pink trim! My legs don't know how to go fast, I just found out that I can walk 1km 4 minutes faster than I can run it!

      Delete